At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Hawthorn (locally known as Mary MacKillop Aged Care) is a supportive and welcoming community, where residents enjoy a quiet and leafy neighbourhood with the added convenience of Camberwell Junction right around the corner. Our holistic residential aged care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, and are complemented by well-appointed community facilities, an extensive activities program, and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Residents’ fully appointed rooms include a flat screen TV, air-conditioning and heating, USB charger ports, a digital telephone and Wi-Fi internet access.
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents have access to a world-class health network. This includes St Vincent’s Private Hospital in Fitzroy and St George’s Health Service in Kew.
On-site amenities and services include:
- Communal lounge and dining areas
- Established gardens
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Private dining room and lounge area
- Coffee shop
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the facility
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Foxtel and Netflix enabled televisions in lounge areas
- Personal telephone access (additional costs apply).
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice. In the spirit of Mary MacKillop, the aged care facility endeavours to provide a safe, caring Christian environment empowering the community to experience life to the full.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
Our support includes:
- Diverse care options including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services
- Delicious and modern cuisine with a variety of meal options
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP.
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (91 beds)