At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Haberfield (locally known as St Joan of Arc Villa) is a close-knit and welcoming residential aged care facility situated in the tree-lined streets of Sydney’s inner west, where residents enjoy community facilities with the added convenience of local shopping, medical and transport services nearby. Our holistic care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, and are complemented by well-appointed community facilities, an extensive activities program, and relaxing outdoor spaces.
Residents enjoy their own private room, including an ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, airconditioning and nurse call.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Dedicated facility bus
- Personalised leisure and lifestyle program
- Large outdoor deck
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services, including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Well-appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Personal telephone access (additional costs apply)
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and podiatrists.
At St Vincent’s Care Services, our leisure and lifestyle program is a key part of our holistic approach to ensuring a high quality of life for all our residents in our facilities. We offer an extensive range of activities, which are delivered by qualified practitioners and tailored to meet our residents’ personal preferences and areas of interest.
At Haberfield, these activities include (but are not limited to):
- Happy hour
- Music and sing-a-longs
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care