At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Enoggera is a relaxed and friendly independent living community, featuring self-contained, architect-designed units, just eight kilometres from the CBD. Residents enjoy privacy and maintenance free living, plus the added comfort and security of on-site care and support. With beautifully landscaped gardens, the village is also within walking distance of public transport, local parklands, and medical and community facilities.
The fully self-contained, one- or two-bedroom, private accommodation includes modern finishes, air-conditioning and a 24-hour emergency call system with pendants.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
On-site features and services include:
- Well-equipped community centre and BBQ area for group and private functions
- Regular activities and get-togethers organised by our active social committee
- Weekly shopping trips and monthly excursions
- Closely located to shopping, entertainment and leisure amenities
- St John the Baptist Church located just next door, with regular Catholic mass and pastoral care available to all residents and their families
- Access to St Vincent’s Care Services Community Living services.
- Offers ILUs/Villas
Additional details: Shared facility transport available