At St Vincent’s Care Services, we make you the priority.
Our Enoggera residents enjoy a relaxed retirement lifestyle within a friendly and welcoming community, with the comfort and security of on-site services.
Our self-contained, architect designed independent living apartments offer privacy and maintenance-free living.
St Vincent's Care Services Enoggera (locally known as St John the Baptist Retirement Community) is situated amid beautifully landscaped gardens and just eight kilometres from the city centre. The community is within walking distance of public transport, local parklands, and medical and community facilities.
On-site services and activities available to you include:
- 24-hour on-call emergency assistance
- Well equipped community centre and BBQ area for group and private functions
- Regular activities and get-togethers organised by our active social committee
- Weekly shopping trips and monthly excursions
- Exercise programs, including Tai Chi
- St John the Baptist Church located just next door, with regular Catholic mass and pastoral care available to all residents and their families.
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system; shared facility transport available