St Vincent's Care Services Edgecliff was built in 1993 and has been upgraded several times since then. It was an initiative of the parish of St Joseph’s Catholic Church & the inspiration of the Franciscan friars who have served the church for many years.
We aim to keep St Vincent's Care Services Edgecliff as the premier aged care facility in the eastern suburbs. With the provision of a beautiful environment and ancillary services, coupled with high quality of care our residents can enjoy an enhanced lifestyle which exceeds the expectations of themselves and their families.
We believe retirement years should be among the best and most satisfying in life. We believe in providing care, comfort and support available for older people so that they may live out their lives with independence, dignity, confidence and happiness.
- All residents have their own private rooms with kitchenette and ensuite facilities. Rooms are wired for telephone, television and cable communications. Most rooms have a private balcony.
- We have one respite room which may be occupied on a temporary basis.
- Each room has three emergency call buttons and staff members are on the premises 24-hours per day.
- We have a full time Recreational Activities Officer on staff who provides a varied program of individual and group activities.
- Social, cultural and spiritual needs are met and given
- We have our own bus and regular weekly outings are provided for residents.
- All meals are of high quality and cooked on the premises, by one of our three Chefs. Alternative meal choices are offered and special dietary needs are catered for.
- Several indoor and outdoor settings for recreational use are available throughout the facility.
- Hairdresser and beauty services now available in our on site salon within the facility.
- A Massage Therapist, Podiatrist and a Manicurist attend the facility regularly to provide these services to our residents.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Additional options available for one bed which may be used in a shared environment - please discuss further on application; St Joseph's Catholic Church located next door