St Vincent’s Care Services Edgecliff is one of the eastern suburbs’ leading residential living communities, where residents enjoy exceptional care within a welcoming environment.
Edgecliff is a small, leafy suburb in Sydney’s east, just four kilometres from the city centre. St Vincent’s Care Services Edgecliff is located in a private setting surrounded by the famous tree-lined streets of the area. The facility is also within walking distance of public transport, and is well-served by local shopping and dining options in Edgecliff and Double Bay.
Our focus is on providing the best balance of independence and support. Our holistic care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, and are complemented by well-appointed facilities and an extensive activities program. Residents’ private rooms include air-conditioning, kitchenettes, ensuite bathrooms and views of landscaped courtyards and gardens. Most rooms also feature private balconies. Rooms at St Vincent’s Care Services Edgecliff are offered on an extra service basis in addition to the accommodation payment.
Key features include:
- Diverse care options, including dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by a team of qualified practitioners
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you
- Regular social events, activities and concerts
- Landscaped garden spaces and courtyards
- Barbeque and entertainment area
- Lounge and activity room for functions
- Library facilities
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Dedicated facility bus for outings
- St Joseph’s Parish located just next door, providing regular Catholic mass and pastoral care to all residents and their families
At St Vincent’s Care Services, our leisure and lifestyle program is a key part of our holistic approach to ensuring a high quality of life for all our residents in our facilities. We offer an extensive range of activities, which are delivered by qualified practitioners and tailored to meet our residents’ personal preferences and areas of interest. At Edgecliff, these activities include (but are not limited to):
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Movie days
- Board games, card games and trivia
- Craft activities and groups.
Your physical health and wellbeing are well looked after, with registered nurses on duty 24-hours a day to coordinate and supervise your care. At St Vincent’s Care Services, we believe in ‘ageing in place’. If your needs happen to increase, provided we can safely and comfortably look after you, we will deliver continuity of care within the same facility .
Our staff are passionate about their roles and are committed to delivering outstanding care and services every day, in line with our mission and values.
All residents also have access to visiting GPs and allied health services, including physiotherapy and occupational therapy provided through our affiliated hospital in Darlinghurst - St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney.
About St Vincent’s Care Services
St Vincent’s Care Services is a leading and trusted provider of aged care and retirement services in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.
A part of St Vincent’s Health Australia – the nation’s largest not-for-profit Catholic health and aged care provider – our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world class health network.
St Vincent’s Health Australia is a leader in clinical care, research and education, and operates an expanding portfolio of private hospitals, public hospitals, aged care services and co-located research institutes along the east coast of Australia.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Additional options available for one bed which may be used in a shared environment - please discuss further on application; St Joseph's Catholic Church located next door