At St Vincent’s Care Services, we make you the priority.
You can rely on us for tailored support to help you maintain your lifestyle and stay connected to your community.
We take the time to get to know you and tailor support to meet your unique needs.
We can lend a hand with day-to-day chores, help you manage your medication, or simply share a cup of tea and an enjoyable chat — whatever you need.
Contact our admissions team on 1800 778 767 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential, obligation-free discussion about your needs.
We provide quality, reliable at-home support. When you book a service, we deliver.
In addition to our standard operating hours (7am to 5pm), we are contactable 24-hours-a-day for urgent requests via our client telephone support service.
Your program of support is managed by a dedicated Community Living Co-ordinator — someone you can depend on and who understands your needs and interests. They ensure all services are delivered to the highest standard by a professional, friendly team.
All our staff have extensive training, and live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day.
Our most commonly requested services include:
- Personal care — dignified and respectful support with personal tasks such as showering, grooming and dressing
- Nursing care — assistance with managing health conditions within the familiarity of your own home
- Domestic assistance — help with day-to-day activities such as cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing sheets and grocery shopping
- Home maintenance — co-ordination of regular mowing and gardening, household repairs and external cleaning
- Transport — help with getting ‘out and about’ — in an air-conditioned St Vincent’s Care Services car or via taxi
- Social support — companionship and support to pursue activities of interest
- Exercise and rehabilitation — support to maintain your fitness or get back on your feet after surgery, illness or injury
- Respite care — short-term and long-term, full-time care provided by qualified and experienced staff in your own home or one of our residential living communities.
Extended network of services and support
Should the time come when you need additional care, we’re perfectly positioned to assist with a complete range of care options to suit your needs.
Our residential aged care communities in south-east Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria offer exceptional care and support 24-hours-a-day, complemented with lifestyle amenities and activities. As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia — the nation’s largest Catholic health and aged care provider — our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world-class health network.
In home care features
Types of care
Health service features
Additional details: In home care includes exercise physiology