St Vincent’s Care Services Bronte is a stunning, five-star boutique aged care community, with onsite services and facilities catering to your every need.
Your dignified, holistic care is complemented by premium contemporary accommodation and professional hospitality services — including gourmet catering, full laundry and cleaning services, and onsite concierge staff.
Each of our 106 rooms offers excellent comfort and privacy, with private ensuite bathrooms and modern, fresh décor. Enjoy premium fittings and furnishings including deluxe hotel quality linens, contemporary furniture, a flat screen television with access to daily in-house movies, and options for Foxtel, Wi-Fi internet and landline telephone connection.
Your accommodation is complemented by generous common areas and views of beautiful landscaped gardens and courtyards.
Residents on Level Four have exclusive access to lounge and activity rooms and a beautifully landscaped outdoor terrace overlooking the ocean. Select resident rooms and suites on this level boast additional living space, kitchenettes, private balconies and ocean views.
Your physical health and wellbeing are well looked after, with registered nurses on duty 24-hours-a-day to coordinate and supervise your care. At St Vincent’s Care Services, we believe in ‘ageing in place’. If your needs happen to increase, provided we can safely and comfortably look after you, we will deliver continuity of care within the same facility - from low care and respite to dementia and palliative care.
Our specialist dementia care wing Elanora provides premium contemporary private rooms for up to 15 residents. Our highly trained staff deliver expert, experienced and respectful care, 24 hours a day – ensuring you or your loved one are safe, comfortable, and as independent as possible. Elanora features well-designed private rooms and communal areas, including a private landscaped courtyard and gazebo, lounge and activity rooms, group dining room and large quiet spaces for relaxation.
Our staff are passionate about their roles and are committed to delivering outstanding care and services every day, in line with our mission and values.
All residents also have access to visiting GPs and allied health services, including physiotherapy and occupational therapy provided through our affiliated hospital in Darlinghurst - St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney.
At St Vincent’s Care Services Bronte, we pride ourselves on providing residents with a range of premium and exciting services and amenities, giving you the opportunity to maximise, enjoy and celebrate each and every day, including:
- Delicious gourmet menus and flexible dining options, available every day and tailored for individual nutritional requirements
- Extensive activity programs – including interactive games, book and movie clubs, arts and crafts, wellness activities, outings and social gatherings – with options tailored to your preferences and on offer seven days a week
- Welcoming common areas, including abundant lounges, multi-purpose rooms and landscaped outdoor areas
- The Bronte Club – a dedicated lounge for you to cheer on your favourite sports team on the big screen, get involved with a Men’s Group activity or just spend time with your mates.
- On-site café with alfresco dining
- Hair and beauty salon
- Library and business centre
- Dedicated concierge service to assist you coordinate off-site services, such as private transport, restaurant reservations and dry cleaning
- Loreto Chapel – a space for quiet reflection, as well as regular Catholic and multi-denominational services
- Centrally located in the vibrant suburb of Bronte, in close proximity to Bronte Beach, Bronte Park, local shops and amenities
About St Vincent’s Care Services
St Vincent’s Care Services is a leading and trusted provider of aged care and retirement services in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.
A part of St Vincent’s Health Australia – the nation’s largest not-for-profit Catholic health and aged care provider – our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world-class health network.
St Vincent’s Health Australia is a leader in clinical care, research and education, and operates an expanding portfolio of private hospitals, public hospitals, aged care services and co-located research institutes along the east coast of Australia.