At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
Our Boondall community (known locally as Viridian at Boondall) offers residents a relaxing and comfortable retirement lifestyle in Brisbane’s northern suburbs.
Featuring contemporary design and state-of-the-art amenities, and overlooking tranquil bush and parkland, Boondall has the added convenience of local shopping, entertainment, medical and transport services all just a few minutes away.
Residents enjoy comfortable, maintenance free retirement lifestyle within a welcoming and relaxing suburban setting. Residents can take advantage of our extensive shared facilities and activities. This includes at the residential aged care facility, as well as our Community Living services.
Our luxury two or three-bedroom apartments are private and fully self contained, and feature:
- Open plan designs
- Modern kitchens and fittings
- Spacious balconies
- NBN and pay TV connectivity
- Generous storage
- Air conditioning in the main bedroom and living area
- 24-hour emergency nurse call system.
On-site features and services include:
- Indoor heated pool
- Gym and exercise facilities
- Media room
- Barbeque and outdoor entertainment area
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Dedicated walking track around the facility’s beautiful established gardens
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Coffee shop
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
Nursing home features
- Small home (10 beds)