At St Vincent’s Care Services, we make you the priority.
Our Bardon community offers and enviable retirement lifestyle in a tranquil bushland setting, just six kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
The modern, well appointed apartments and the beautifully landscaped grounds provide a highly enjoyable way of life for retirees.
Apartments are fully self-contained, feautre modern finishes and air-conditioning, and are complemented by community amenities and support services.
Situated in a quiet setting yet still conveniently located near local amenities, St Vincent's Care Services Bardon (locally known as Magdalene Court) offers the best of both worlds for retirement living. With parklands, shops, restaurants, entertainment, medical facilities and public transport only a short distance away, you will have plenty of social activities on offer for when you want to get out and about.
On-site services and activities available to you include:
- Each unit has its own courtyard with garden views
- 24-hour emergency call system with pendants
- Undercover entertainment/barbeque area
- Community centre for group and private functions
- Wellness centre
- Meals on Wheels available; residents can also access meals from the on-site kitchen
- Maintenance free lifestyle
- Nightly security patrols
- Weekly shopping trips in our mini bus
- Close to public and private hospitals, and medical centres
- Regularly scheduled visits from allied health professionals
- On-site chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Close to other denominational churches/services
- Access to St Vincent's Care Services Community Care packages
- Co-location with residential aged care, should your needs change in the future
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.