At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent's Care Services Bardon features a contemporary, state-of-the-art residential aged care and independent living community just six kilometres from the CBD in the tranquil bushland of Brisbane's western suburbs. Our services are complemented by extensive community facilities and activities, beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens, and our friendly and committed staff and volunteers. Exceptional shopping, entertainment, medical and transport services are also just a few minutes away.
Our independent living community offers a comfortable, maintenance-free retirement lifestyle with fully self-contained, one- or two-bedroom private accommodation, and the comfort and security of on-site services. All of our residences feature modern finishes, air-conditioning, courtyard with garden views and a 24-hour emergency call system with pendants.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
On-site features and services include:
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Wellness centre with specialised exercise equipment
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- On-site chapel
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Access to St Vincent's Care Services Community Living services
- Co-located with residential aged care, should your needs change in the future.