At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent's Care Services Bardon features a contemporary, state-of-the-art residential aged care and independent living community just six kilometres from the CBD in the tranquil bushland of Brisbane's western suburbs. Our services are complemented by extensive community facilities and activities, beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens, and our friendly and committed staff and volunteers. Exceptional shopping, entertainment, medical and transport services are also just a few minutes away.
Residents’ spacious, private room includes an ensuite, air-conditioning, and garden or courtyard views. Our larger suites provide the perfect solution for couples wishing to stay together or individuals who wish to have their own personal living space in addition to a kitchenette, balcony and generous bedroom.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Wellness centre with specialised exercise equipment
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- On-site chapel
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services, including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Personal telephone and internet access (costs apply)
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (80 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, gymnasium
Types of care
- Residential aged care