At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcomed, valued and at ease. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs.
Centrally located in leafy surrounds, St Vincent’s Care Services Bardon comprises of three choices of rooms, standard (room with ensuite), premium (large motel style room with ensuite & deluxe (one-bedroom apartment with ensuite). Many of our rooms have private patios and balconies with lovely views of the surrounding suburb and facility grounds.
The finish and amenities of each room are to the highest of standards and include:
- Carpet and timber laminate floors
- Beautiful window dressings
- King single high low bed
- Bedside table
- Generous storage space
- Stylish high back sitting chair
- Stainless steel bar fridge
- Wall mounted flat screen TV
- Air conditioning.
Rooms face north, south, east or west. Room configurations vary and options include:
- a bedroom with ensuite with some having a combined kitchen/entry, living/dining and balcony
- a combined kitchen/entry, living/ bedroom with ensuite and balcony.
On top of outstanding nursing care we also offer a range of activities, outings, pastoral care, church services and allied health services. Recently upgraded, the main building at St Vincent’s Care Services Bardon was completed in 2014 and integrates nicely with the existing facility.
Our fully qualified chefs prepare all meals on site using only the freshest of ingredients. Our extensive menu provides choice and variety and caters to individual needs.
Residents have access to a community lifestyle centre, hairdressing & beauty salon, TV lounge room, chapel, meeting room & a stylish dining and living room. In addition, St Vincent’s Care Services Bardon is set amongst landscaped gardens offering both a sensory and reflection garden along with a beautiful mosaic fountain located within the central courtyard.
- 24 hour nursing and care services
- Emergency call buttons
- Assistance with clinical and personal care needs
- Visiting/resident physiotherapist, podiatrist, dietitian, dentist and speech therapist
- Qualified leisure and recreation coordinator
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- On-site laundry, hairdresser and coffee shop
- Daily mail delivery
- Newspapers on request
- Pastoral care
- Telephone and internet
- Wellness Centre.