At St Vincent’s Care Services, we make you the priority.
St Vincent’s Care Services Auburn (locally known as St Joseph’s Village) offers an inviting retirement lifestyle in Sydney’s west, with the convenience of being within walking distance of local shopping and public transport. Our Auburn residents enjoy a comfortable, maintenance free retirement lifestyle within a welcoming community.
With us, you will enjoy fully self-contained, one or two-bedroom, private accommodation, with the comfort and security of on-site services. All of our residences are refurbished and feature modern finishes, air-conditioning and a 24-hour emergency call system with pendants.
In addition to participating in events organised by the active social committee, you can take advantage of our extensive shared facilities and activities, as well as our community living services. Then, if the time comes when you need additional care, you will be given priority access to our co-located residential living accommodation (subject to availability and care requirements).
Residents enjoy the following services and facilities:
- All units refurbished and feature modern finishes and air-conditioning
- 24-hour emergency call system with pendants
- Access to activity room and dining room
- On-site administration, security and external maintenance
- Library and reading room
- Hairdressing salon
- Access to visiting allied health professionals
- Limited undercover parking
- On-site chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Convenient to public transport and shopping
- Co-located with St Vincent's Care Services residential aged care, and St Joseph's Hospital.
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.
- Offers ILUs/Villas
Additional details: Library, group outings available