St Louis Home Care Victor Harbor - Private Home Care Services
Call into our office at 31 Victoria Street Victor Harbor, or call 8552 1481 if you need home care to continue living the life you want in your own home.
- You may wish to use private home care services as immediate support, while you wait for a government subsided home care package to become available.
- To complement a government home care package by providing extra care if your needs or situation changes.
- You may want private home care services as your choice of home care to meet your needs
- Some people just like to know St Louis is there to help if needed especially when their own family live interstate or overseas. St Louis Private Home Care Services can be there to help when you are unwell or need any care. We can provide as little as much care as you need.
We will help you to live at home, to feel comfortable, safe and well cared for. Knowing that the support you want is available whenever you need it. At St Louis Home Care, we provide the care you need to support your lifestyle and health care needs, so that you can continue living at home the way you want to.
How we help you
You will be looked after by one of our experienced home care coordinators and together we create your home care plan or help organise services to meet your needs. Your home care coordinator will ensure that your care is delivered by our experienced team when and how you wish. We understand that sometimes your situation changes, and you may need more support in the future.Our St Louis care coordinators will ensure that your plan changes according to what you need.
Services available to you:
- Helping you get ready for your day with showering and grooming
- Domestic help like cleaning, laundry and gardening
- Social support to help you stay involved in activities and interests in your community
- Transport to appointments, shopping and social outings
- Grocery shopping, cooking and preparing meals
- Medical and allied health support
- Personal aids such as home alerts, shower chairs, walking frames and more.
At St Louis Home Care we provide innovative Connective Care technology
St Louis is one of the first home care providers in South Australia to embrace advanced assistive technology that increases client confidence and keeps the family connected.
“The CareApp has been great in allowing me to see what Mum and Aunty Mary are doing on a daily basis. It has also been an important way for my interstate and overseas family to regularly stay connected with both of them.” Deb.
“This amazing system has given me and sister complete peace of mind that Mum is OK, and if things change from her normal routine I get an alert on my phone straight away. Mum loves that we are both aware when things change for her and told me she feels much safer.” Sue.
About St Louis’ - 70+ years in providing aged care
St Louis has specialised in delivering aged care services in Adelaide since 1946. We are a family business providing government accredited aged care. At St Louis we help you to live the life you want, and help you meet your lifestyle goals whether it be in your home, our retirement village or in our boutique nursing home in Parkside.
St Louis Home Care services are delivered across Adelaide, Victor Harbor and surrounding areas.
Let our family help look after yours.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: 24 hour care available; basic home maintenance services applicable
Health service features
Additional details: In home services; additional services available on a user pays system