Boutique Independent Living Units – St Louis on Blyth Our retirement units are ideal for people who want to transition to a low-maintenance lifestyle in the leafy suburb of Parkside, with a supportive network of carer support to help them maintain the lifestyle they want in their own home.
With close proximity to our boutique nursing home it is the ideal location to accommodate couples who want to continue to live a life together should one need nursing home care and the other living independently.
Our properties are modern and spacious with all the conveniences you would expect of a prestige property with home care services available, and fresh meals delivered to you. Also, to ensure your continuity of care, you can bring your existing home care package across to our retirement village.
Our Property Features:
- Our properties have street frontage
- Wider corridors, doors and bathrooms to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Designer interiors with insulated ceilings, walls and bathroom
- Double-brick dividing walls add extra insulation and noise reduction
- 9-foot ceilings – a sense of space
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Built-in-robes with linen press and storage
- Quality brushed stainless-steel kitchen equipment, including ceramic cook top, ducted extractor fan, drawer dishwasher and oven
- Fully-enclosed, private, north-facing backyard with automatic garden sprinkler system
- Gardens maintained and mowed fortnightly
- Adjoining car park and visitor parks
- TV outlets, data/internet points, phone connection points.
- A variety of accommodation for both individuals and couples available, and some have a guest bedroom to accommodate family and friends.
The Benefits of Independent Living with Care Available When You Need It:
- Home Care Services - In-home care delivered by St Louis’ home care team
- Join the St Louis family - access to St Louis shared facilities, including bistro lounge and atrium, lounge with satellite TV, library with internet access, hairdressing salon and formal dining room, St Louis’ café to meet up with friends and family
- Specialised services – access to podiatry, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other health practitioners
- Get social – join in with our social programs and enjoy bus trips, lunches, movies and more.
Values that ensure quality care In line with St Louis values of Respect, Dignity, Fairness and Choice, we acknowledge a long-standing tradition of care and service to others.
Our mantra of “Let our family take care of yours” is central to how we ensure the provision of high-quality aged care. We value people and all their diverse beliefs and choices. We work in partnership with the nursing home residents and their families, to design and deliver care that promotes choice, self-esteem and dignity.
St Louis provides a long history of caring for South Australians . St Louis has specialised in delivering aged care services in Adelaide since 1946. We are a family business providing government accredited aged care. At St Louis we help you to live the life you want, and help you meet your lifestyle goals whether it be in your home, with St Louis Home Care service, our St Louis on Blyth retirement village, our new St Louis on Sea at Victor Harbor, or in our boutique St Louis Nursing Home at Parkside.
Choosing the right retirement home takes time and you will have many questions. We are here to help you. Please call to find out more or arrange a visit or to discuss your individual situation.
Call us on 8272 3344 or visit our website www.stlouisagedcare.com.au for more information
- Offers ILUs/Villas
Additional details: Individual gardens, boutique site adjacent to the prestigious St Louis Nursing Home, designed for to help you as your needs change.
One bedroom unit available in the beautiful suburb of Parkside. Located on a quiet street adjacent the prestigious boutique nursing home. It is the ideal retirement unit should a couple want to continue to live in close proximity when one is in the nursing home and the other would like to live nearby.
Open plan dining/kitchen. Reverse Cycle AC. Beautifully presented home with maintained private courtyard garden. Wheelchair friendly. Beautiful north face bedroom overlooking private garden. Looks like a home not a Retirement Unit.
Off Street Parking. Meal care and assistance available if required.
Current $159.90 weekly fees (may change)