Boutique Independent Living Units
St Louis’ boutique retirement village – St Louis on Blyth - is nestled in the leafy suburb of Parkside in Adelaide. It is ideal for people who want to transition to a low-maintenance lifestyle with a supportive network of carers behind them that you may need as the years go by.
Our retirement village is in close proximity to our nursing home offering additional care services such as home care support and fresh meals, and accommodates couples who want to continue to live a life together should one need nursing home care and the other living independently. To ensure your continuity of care, you can bring your existing home care package across to our retirement village.
Our properties are modern and spacious with all the conveniences you’d expect of a prestige property. A variety of accommodation for both individuals and couples is available, and some have a guest bedroom to accommodate family and friends.
Our Property Features:
- Our properties have street frontage
- Wider corridors, doors and bathrooms to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Designer interiors with insulated ceilings, walls and bathroom
- Double-brick dividing walls add extra insulation and noise reduction
- 9-foot ceilings – a sense of space
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Built-in-robes with linen press and storage
- Quality brushed stainless-steel kitchen equipment, including ceramic cook top, ducted extractor fan, drawer dishwasher and oven
- Fully-enclosed, private, north-facing backyard with automatic garden sprinkler system
- Gardens maintained and mowed fortnightly
- Adjoining car park and visitor parks
- TV outlets, data/internet points, phone connection points.
The Benefits of Independent Living with Care Available When You Need It:
- Home Care Services - In-home care delivered by St Louis’ home care team
- Join the St Louis family - access to St Louis shared facilities, including bistro lounge and atrium, lounge with satellite TV, library with internet access, hairdressing salon and formal dining room, St Louis’ café to meet up with friends and family
- Specialised services – access to podiatry, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other health practitioners
- Get social – join in with our social programs and enjoy bus trips, lunches, movies and more.
Innovative Connective Care Technology
St Louis is one of the first aged care providers in South Australia to embrace new advanced assistive technology that increases client confidence and keeps the family connected.
“This amazing system has given me and sister complete peace of mind that Mum is OK, and if things change from her to normal routine I get an alert on my phone straight away. Mum loves that we are both aware when things change for her and told me she feels much safer.” Sue.
About St Louis - 70+ Years in Providing Aged Care
St Louis has specialised in delivering aged care services in Adelaide since 1946. We are a family business providing government accredited aged care. At St Louis we help you to live the life you want, and help you meet your lifestyle goals whether it be in your home, our retirement village or in our boutique nursing home in Parkside.
St. Louis Home Care services are delivered across Adelaide, Victor Harbor and surrounding areas.
Let our family help look after yours.
Additional details: Individual gardens, boutique site adjacent to the prestigious St Louis Nursing Home, designed for to help you as your needs change.