St Louis provides a long history of caring for South Australians
St Louis has specialised in delivering aged care services in Adelaide since 1946. We are a family business providing government accredited aged care. At St Louis we help you to live the life you want, and help you meet your lifestyle goals whether it be in your home, with St Louis Home Care service, our St Louis on Blyth retirement village, our new St Louis on Sea at Victor Harbor, or in our boutique St Louis Nursing Home at Parkside.
Values that ensure quality care In line with St Louis values of Respect, Dignity, Fairness and Choice, we acknowledge a long-standing tradition of care and service to others. Our mantra of “Let our family take care of yours” is central to how we ensure the provision of high-quality aged care. We value people and all their diverse beliefs and choices. We work in partnership with the nursing home residents and their families, to design and deliver care that promotes choice, self-esteem and dignity.
At home with St Louis Parkside Nursing Home
The St Louis nursing home team cares for our close-knit 'family' of 45 residents, providing experienced, individualised and 24/7 care. We work together with our residents and their families to identify individual care needs and develop a tailored program of care that incorporates social and lifestyle activities to promote health and wellbeing. We use 100% our own staff. No agencies are used because we believe the best care is delivered in-house by our very own St Louis team.
The stand-out features at St Louis are:
- Flexibility – our residency can be undertaken on a permanent or respite basis
- Spacious and modern – our rooms have a designer interior and are fully-furnished, including state-of-the-art beds with individual ensuites
- High comfort Swedish Oksar Area Zone mattresses on all beds
- Elegantly designed and technically advanced Sentida Wi-Bo beds
- 24-hour care – onsite nursing and personal care
- Fresh air – we have indoor and outdoor courtyard areas with gardens
- Social programs – we encourage and assist our residents to pursue purposeful activities and to engage in fun social interests, including opportunities to join a gentle swimming or exercise program
- St Louis café – is open every day for residents and their families to sit back and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee overlooking the beautiful internal courtyard garden
- We provide onsite allied health and GP services
- A beauty therapist and hairdresser come to St Louis to offer a regular pampering opportunity.
Award Winning Innovative Connective Care technology
St Louis is the first aged care provider in South Australia to embrace an advanced communication technology that increases client confidence and ensures the family can stay connected with their loved one.
“The CareApp has been great in allowing me to see what Mum and Aunty Mary are doing on a daily basis. It has also been an important way for my interstate and overseas family to regularly stay connected with both of them.” Deb.
We embrace all cultural and social backgrounds at St Louis and we have multilingual staff. Our staff are fully trained in supporting people identifying as part of the LGBITQ and culturally diverse communiites.
St. Louis Aged Care and St Louis Home Care services are delivered across Adelaide metro and hills region, and Victor Harbor and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Choosing the right nursing home takes time and you will have many questions. We are here to help you. Please call our care coordinator to find out more about our nursing home, arrange a visit or to discuss your individual situation.
Call us on 8272 3344 or visit our website www.stlouisagedcare.com.au for more information
Nursing home features
- Small home (45 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Diversional Therapy
Types of care
Additional details: We embrace all cultural and social backgrounds at St Louis and we have multilingual staff.