A long history of caring for South Australians
St Louis’ Nursing Home has been caring for South Australian families for more than 70 years. We are a boutique accredited 'extra-service' care home, which means we have been recognised by the Australian Government as providing the highest level of care.
At home with St Louis Aged Care
Our St Louis nursing home team cares for our close-knit 'family' of 45 residents, providing experienced, individualised and 24/7 care. We work together with our residents and their families to identify individual care needs and develop a tailored program of care that incorporates social and lifestyle activities to promote health and wellbeing.
Our care services are all delivered by St Louis staff. We do not contract out any of our care services because we believe this is best delivered in-house.
We aim to ensure our residents and their families always feel at home at St Louis.
Our nursing home provides the following for our residents:
- Flexibility – our residency can be undertaken on a permanent or respite basis
- Spacious and modern – our rooms have a designer interior and are fully-furnished, including state-of-the-art beds with individual ensuites
- 24-hour care – onsite nursing and personal care
- We cater for singles and couples - single rooms and double rooms are available
- Fresh air – we have indoor and outdoor courtyard areas with gardens
- Social programs – we encourage and assist our residents to pursue their social interests
- St Louis café – open every day for residents and their families to enjoy a cup of tea
- Onsite allied health and GP services
- Onsite beauty therapist and hairdresser.
Innovative Connective Care technology
St Louis is the first aged care provider in South Australia to embrace an advanced communication technology that increases client confidence and keeps the family connected.
“The CareApp has been great in allowing me to see what Mum and Aunty Mary are doing on a daily basis. It has also been an important way for my interstate and overseas family to regularly stay connected with both of them.” Deb.
We embrace all cultural and social backgrounds at St Louis and we have multilingual staff who speak the following languages: English, Polish, Italian, Greek and Latvian, and our staff are fully trained in supporting people from the LGBITQ community.
Choosing the right nursing home takes time and you will have many questions. We are here to help you. Please call our care coordinator to find out more about our nursing home and to discuss your needs.
About St Louis – 70+ years in providing aged care
St Louis has specialised in delivering aged care services in Adelaide since 1946. We are a family business providing government accredited aged care. At St Louis we help you to live the life you want, and help you meet your lifestyle goals whether it be in your home, our retirement village or in our boutique nursing home in Parkside.
St. Louis Aged Care services are delivered across Adelaide, Victor Harbor and surrounding areas.
Let our family help look after yours.
Nursing home features
- Small home (45 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Diversional Therapy
Types of care
Additional details: We embrace all cultural and social backgrounds at St Louis and we have multilingual staff.