St Louis Lifestyles Supports older people to enjoy quality of life while remaining in their own homes.
No Waiting List
There is no eligibility criteria and no waiting list. St Louis Lifestyles is a fee for service program for the elderly.
Services may be implemented at short notice and fees are charged by the minute, maximising value to clients.
The program offers services ranging from management of complex care needs (medical, social, physical or emotional) to basic home help.
We provide peace of mind for both clients and their families by supporting clients to remain safely in their own homes.
- Community care services provided by St Louis will be tailored to suit the individual needs of each client and may include support with the following:
- Home help (cleaning, laundry, gardening etc.)
- Transport assistance
- Personal care and hygiene
- Meal preparation
- Medical support
- Pet care
- Personal and financial affairs
- Short term rehabilitation and support
- Hospital to home support
All clients receive:
- The support of a qualified Service Coordinator who is a Registered Nurse or allied health professional. The Service Coordinator's role is to assess with the client what services are required and design, monitor and review each client's program of support. The coordinator maintains close contact with the client through visits and telephone calls. The cost of the Service Coordinator is included in the hourly charge for service delivery
- 24 hour on call support from the Service Coordinator
- High quality, flexible, and innovative services delivered by trained and experienced care staff
- Prompt, courteous service from respectful staff.
St Louis Lifestyles is an expansion of the services offered by St Louis Nursing Home ... a private non denominational organisation that has been providing aged care services to the community since 1946.
St Louis Nursing Home has received three year accreditation from the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
In addition to its private programs, St Louis receives funding from the Department of Social Services for high level residential places and community care packages.
St Louis recognises that elderly people have the right to determine what their care needs are and should be supported and actively involved in all aspects of service provision. Care workers are chosen accordingly.
Serving metropolitan Adelaide and now also the Fleurieu Peninsula, Goolwa, Middleton and Port Elliot from our Victor Harbor office at 31 Victoria Street, Victor Harbor.