St Ives Home Care is one of Australia’s largest providers of home care services under government subsidised Home Care Packages.
In Alice Springs, in the NT, we provide a full range of Government subsidised Home Care Packages and Private Care services and are the only Alice Springs provider of support services for those homeless or at risk of becoming homeless under the ACHA program (Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged).
Home Care Packages
We can tailor a package of care around your needs, specific to your goals, to help optimise your home life by supporting you in those areas you most feel you need assistance.
Choose from services like:
- personal care - such as help with showering, dressing, shaving, oral care, hoist lifting and preparing meals and snacks.
- social support - companionship and transport to outings or appointments
- domestic support - light housework, provision meals or assistance with preparing meals
- respite care - a break for the carer
- nursing care - medication administration, wound care and other nursing support, and
- assistance to access allied health services such as occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry or Dietitian services.
St Ives Home Care Northern Territory is funded to provide referral assistance under the Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged (ACHA) program.
Under this program we help older Australians who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless by linking them with appropriate support and care services and housing options in Alice Springs.
Eligibility requirements apply. Please call the ACHA Coordinator on 1300 20 20 07 for more information.