St Andrews is located in the beautiful, semi-rural Tallebudgera Valley, in the Gold Coast hinterland. Our setting high on a hill means our residents enjoy cooling breezes and wonderful bird life.
Major shopping precincts, beaches and tourist attractions are close by and accessible via our resident bus. A cinema, pool and newly refurbished gym are all available for residents to enjoy.
Residents can choose to live in residential aged care or the independent retirement village, conveniently co-located so that you can stay in your aged care community even if your care needs change.
Residential Aged Care - peace of mind
- a selection of single ensuite rooms
- registered nurses available 24 hours per day
- a dementia-specific unit and palliative care
- lifestyle services
- freshly prepared meals
- visiting GP
- allied health services
Retirement Living - a lifestyle to love
- one and two-bedroom modern villas with up to date kitchens and bathrooms
- gym, pool with aqua aerobics sessions
- nurse call system
- home support services available
- co-located with Aged Care service
“I like to walk around the complex enjoying the nice view, and I can also see the school and watch the children play. It’s wonderful to go to all of the functions St Andrews provides for us.”
St Andrews resident Margaret Cornwall
Nursing home features
- Medium home (72 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Speech Pathologist
Types of care
Additional details: Minimum age 70; pets welcome at Manager's discretion