Unrivalled residential aged care, rooms now from $450,000
At the heart of Southern Plus East Fremantle is our commitment to ensuring your loved one lives a meaningful life with activities and services tailored to their individuality and interests. Located minutes from the serene Swan River at the iconic Kaleeya Hospital site, Southern Plus East Fremantle offers 24/7 personalised nursing care, a variety of engaging daily activities and premium fine dining experiences.
Designed with one ambition in mind - to provide the most advanced and personalised premium care services in a luxurious, five-star home.
Maintaining social connections is imperative to living life in full, Southern Plus East Fremantle has a variety of welcoming indoor and outdoor spaces where your loved one can enjoy quality time with family and friends, and make new ones. Whether it’s joining a choir, participating in discussion groups, attending the weekly bus outings or working those muscles, it’s entirely up to our residents how they spend their time and how many activities they choose to participate in.
With an onsite health and wellness centre, including 24/7 medical staff and concierge services, accessing the best in personalised care is synonymous with the Southern Plus East Fremantle experience. When it comes to quality and exceptional service, you will start your journey with Southern Plus by creating a special relationship with your dedicated personal care team - because the health & wellbeing needs of your loved one are the most important.
- Onsite Health & Wellness Centre providing services to support residents through a positive ageing experience
- Secure therapy gardens and BBQ areas for residents and their loved ones
- Onsite hair salon with a comprehensive range services
- Library complete with a range of genres
- Intimate dining room available for residents to privately book, host special dinners for loved ones and celebrate
- Luxurious cinema available for residents to privately book, invite family and watch home videos or films
Call 1300 000 161 to learn more about how our personalised care, integrated lifestyle services and premium hotel-like environment, can support your loved one to receive the quality care they deserve.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (83 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Onsite General Practitioners
Types of care
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: Includes Hydrotherapy services and gymnasium