Southern Cross Care Village (Young Apartments) is located less than two kilometres from the shopping centre. The Young Health Service is located just 500m from the village.
The village offers one three-bedroom and 30 two-bedroom self contained units along with a recreation room, located in attractive park-like grounds.
All units are in excellent condition and a 24-hour emergency call system is in place.
Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure.
Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep. Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
Supported Living Apartments
The residential care service offers 82 apartments. All rooms have patios and shared bathrooms.
As a Southern Cross Care (NSW&ACT) residential facility, we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and paramedical services e.g. visiting doctors, physiotherapy, podiatry, pathology, speech pathology and occupational therapy.
- A range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator including exercise programs, fashion parades, barbecues, bus trips and outings, bowls, bingo, Happy Hour, croquet, sewing group and musical entertainment.
- Regular religious services are held in the chapel and community areas.
- Each apartment is provided with heaters, telephone and television points.
- All community areas are fully air-conditioned.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.