Southern Cross Apartments offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment with a mix of high/low and special-needs accommodation.
The serviced living apartments are set in 2.4 peaceful hectares of park-like, leafy grounds. The local bus service to Turramurra Station operates along Bobbin Head Road. The North Turramurra Shopping Centre is just over a kilometre down the road.
- The residential care service offers a mix of low and high level care services.
- All low care apartments have private ensuites.
- Each apartment is provided with fans, heaters, telephone & television points.
- All community areas are fully air-conditioned.
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Access to a range of medical & paramedical services e.g. visiting Doctors, physiotherapy & podiatry.
- Range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator including exercise. programs, fashion parades, hairdresser, manicures, barbecues, bus trips & outings, bowls, bingo & Happy Hour.
- There is a beautiful chapel on-site and Mass is held daily.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.