Welcome to Leichhardt Villa, our dedicated team provide the highest standard of person-centered care for every client, respecting individual choice, privacy and dignity 24 hours a day. At Southern Cross Care Leichhardt Villa we have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, complimented by professional and caring staff in comfortable surroundings.
Offering 29 residential care places, Leichardt Villa is located in Taroom, 3.5 hours north west of Toowoomba.
Our residential aged care teams are highly skilled and have access to knowledge and resources to support you with your decisions on how you would like you to live your life and how we can best support this. With qualified Nursing and Care staff providing 24 hour assistance to support your wellbeing and who are supported by our specialised corporate clinical support team, we are committed to great care that focus’ on the person and facilitate unique services so quality of life is enabled for all.
Caring Services & Facilities
At Southern Cross Care, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Dining areas that enhance meal time experience as well as providing tranquil spaces for reading and entertaining family.
- Gardens spaces and raised garden beds to invite participation.
- Pastoral care services.
- Space to participate in everyday living and entertaining family and guests.
- Delicious meals that are cooked fresh daily on site.
- Qualified and skilled staff that provide specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for Religious Services and meaningful community and site events.
- Regular Hairdresser on site.
- Respite care
- Access to visiting Doctors, Allied Health Services and Telehealth.