Through our commitment to innovation and continual improvement the relationship with each resident and their sense of choice and comfort is paramount. With 60 places, Stretton Gardens Residential Care provides Ageing in Place for residents to enjoy warm continual personal attention and practical help in a safe and comfortable environment they call home.
At Southern Cross Care Stretton Gardens we have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, complemented by professional and caring staff in comfortable surroundings. Located in the beautiful semi-rural suburb of Drewvale, with convenient Brisbane City and Gold Coast access, Stretton Gardens delivers professional aged care services with a personal care and dedication driven by our promise to value and respect human life.
Assisted Living recognises that our apartments are homes to our residents where they can live independently, but with the added benefit of peace of mind, and the ability to access assistance, as needed, with all daily living activities.
Caring Services and Facilities
At Southern Cross Care, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Living areas that enhance meal time as well as providing peace for reading and entertaining family and guests.
- Gardens spaces and raised garden beds to invite participation.
- Pastoral care services.
- Delicious meals that are cooked fresh daily on site.
- Qualified, skilled and friendly staff provide specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for Religious Services and meaningful community and site events.
- On site coffee shop.
- Stylish and comfortable furnishings and artwork for a home-like feel.
- On site Hairdresser.
- Social activities.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (60 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Speech Therapy, Music Therapy, Dietitian
Types of care
Additional details: Phone: (07) 3272 6011; 24 hour emergency call system