At Southern Cross Care St Mary’s we have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, complimented by professional and caring staff in comfortable surroundings.
Offering 72 places, St Mary’s is located near Ipswich just 30 minutes from Brisbane where we provide an environment that is homelike and where life is purposeful and enjoyable.
The property is built with internal and external gardens and courtyards. These include a children’s playground to entertain and create welcoming spaces for families to visit, enjoy and spend time sharing and creating memories together. A wide range of entertainment and a choice of engaging activities are planned by staff to enhance and maintain everyday living.
Caring Services & Facilities
At Southern Cross Care, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Living areas that enhance meal time.
- Gardens spaces and raised garden beds to invite participation.
- Pastoral Care Services.
- Space to participate in everyday living and entertaining family and guests.
- Delicious meals that are cooked fresh daily on site.
- Qualified and skilled staff provide specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for Religious Services and meaningful community and site events.
- On site coffee shop
- On site nurse practitioner
- Social Activities