Southern Cross Care St Martha's offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment.
The service is located in a well established residential area just minutes south of Tweed Heads, directly across the road from a shopping centre and service club. Buses stop metres from the front door.
The Village includes nine two-bedroom self contained villas located just 500 metres down the road from the apartments. Then ILU residents live independently, but can if they choose visit the apartments to access some of the services on offer.
All units offer comfortable two bedroom accommodation and are in excellent condition. They include ensuite bathrooms and as well as a separate toilet, along with single garages attached. A 24 hour emergency call system is in place.
Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure. Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep. Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
Supported Living Apartments
- The residential care service offers 40 low level care apartments in a courtyard setting.
- All rooms have private ensuites and patios.
- Each apartment is provided with a fan, telephone and television points.
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Residents have ready access to a range of medical and paramedical services e.g. visiting Doctors, physiotherapy, aromatherapy and podiatry.
- Other in-house services include hairdressing and beauty treatments (pedicures, manicures, etc).
There is a wide range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator, including exercise programs, fashion parades, barbecues, bus trips and outings, bowls, bingo, Pets for Therapy and Happy Hour.
Religious services are held in the Chapel on a weekly basis.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.