Southern Cross St Lawrence Apartments and Freemason’s Village are co-located within 300 metres of the main street and just 800 metres from the shopping centre.
The Village includes 10 self contained villas with expansive views.
All units are in good condition and a 24-hour emergency call system is in place. Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure.
Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep. Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
St Lawrence Apartments
This new facility provides 45 supported living apartments each with its own large ensuite bathroom, tea making facilities and opening onto a patio/veranda area. The facility includes several dining rooms, lounge rooms, sitting areas & courtyards together with a large activities room and chapel. The facility includes a special care unit for people with special care needs, including dementia. The elevated location of the apartments enables commanding views of the rolling hills around Harden. Our residents enjoy the views from the long verandahs and generous living areas. Some of the apartments share those views, while others have protected courtyard views.
- All rooms have private ensuites.
- One cluster of ten apartments is specifically designed to help cater for the needs of older people with special needs, including dementia.
As a Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) facility, we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and paramedical services e.g. visiting doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- A range of in-house activities, including exercise programs, fashion parades, hairdresser, barbecues, bus trips and outings, bowls, bingo and Happy Hour are all supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator.
- Christian worship services are held in the chapel on a weekly basis.
For further information please contact: Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.