Southern Cross St Catherine's Villas offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment. Our residents join with the Grafton community on all of the city's social events.
The residential facility is set in serene park-like grounds. The nearest hospital is just one block away. The facility has been upgraded and extended with the addition of 17 new apartments, new dining, lounge and sitting room facilities, a new kitchen, plus a large activities room and consultation room. The facility offers a mix of low and high level care apartments. All low level care apartments have private ensuites.
As a Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) residential facility, we ensure:
- All community areas are fully air-conditioned.
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and allied health services eg visiting doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- A range of in-house activities are supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator, including exercise programs, fashion parades, barbecues, bus trips & outings, bowls, bingo & Happy Hour.
- Christian worship services are held in the Prayer Room on a weekly basis.
- Each apartment is provided with fans, heaters and television points.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.