Southern Cross South Coogee Village offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment.
We are located less than two kilometres from the Maroubra Junction Shopping Centre. The nearest public hospital is located at Prince of Wales, just three kilometres away.
Bus stops are located on Malabar Road within metres of the facility.
The Village includes two-bedroom and one-bedroom self contained units and a recreation room, located in an attractive courtyard garden setting.
Ocean views can be enjoyed from many of the balconies. All units are in excellent condition and a 24-hour emergency call system is in place.
Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure. Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep. Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
Supported Living Apartments
- The residential care service offers 41 low level care apartments.
- All rooms have balconies and private ensuites.
- Each apartment is provided with fans, heaters, telephone and television points.
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Medical services are available from visiting Doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and paramedical services e.g. visiting Doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- Range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator including exercise programs, fashion parades, barbecues, bus trips and outings, bowls, bingo and Happy Hour.
- Regular religious services are held in the prayer room.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.