McCracken Views is located in the coastal township of Victor Harbour. It provides high quality person-centred care to suit you and your needs.
Outdoors, you can enjoy the well-maintained gardens. Indoors, you can socialise and enjoy the active lifestyle, or relax in the lounge or dining rooms with your family and friends.
We support you to be as healthy as you can be with our Health and Wellness Centre. It is fitted with a range of specialist exercise and rehabilitation equipment to help improve your strength, mobility and maintain your independence.
Our Better for life approach ensures all your needs are catered for including spiritual, health, social, physical and environmental. Our chapel embraces all faiths and denominations. Pastoral care staff are available for counselling and social support.
Features and services
- 60 rooms with spacious ensuites and built-in wardrobes
- Room-controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Chef-cooked meals are prepared on site and cater for all dietary requirements
- Private dining rooms
- Lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Lovely courtyards and gardens
- Health & Wellness Centre
Nursing home features
- Medium home (60 beds)