Recently re-built, the Philip Kennedy Centre is located a short walk from the beach at Largs Bay in the north western suburbs.
It offers 168 individual units, one shared room, a 12 bed memory support unit and respite.
Registered and Enrolled Nurses, supported by Personal Care Assistants, are available 24 hours a day to provide individualised, contemporary nursing care that promotes positive health outcomes.
A team of leisure & lifestyle staff assist with residents’ individual needs and interests. There is an extensive pet therapy program featuring three resident birds, and a variety of dogs visit several times per week.
Multi denominational pastoral care services and a quiet chapel are available.
- Spacious ensuite rooms with built-in wardrobes
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Memory support unit
- Chef cooked meals catering to all dietary requirements and prepared on site
- Lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Rehabilitation services including hydrotherapy
- Landscaped gardens.