McCracken Views opened in March 2004 and is situated in the seaside resort town of Victor Harbor. It is a delightful modern facility surrounded by rolling hills and characterised by a true feeling of community.
The facility offers 60 beds for supported living (aged care) residents and all rooms are very private and spacious with ensuite facilities, views to the surrounding gardens, and the latest in nurse call technology.
The communal areas offer large televisions, a range of activities and luxurious lounge chairs where residents can chat amongst themselves or entertain family & friends.
Delicious meals are prepared on site, catering to all dietary requirements and serviced in small private, friendly dining areas by a dedicated team of local professionals.
Management & staff members are highly skilled and committed to providing the best levels of resident care with a holistic approach that delivers individualised emotional, physical and spiritual care.
Qualified Nurses are available on site at all times and all staff members pride themselves on providing exceptional, personalised service.
- Resident and staff friendly environment with plenty of space and light
- State of the art design, purpose built for now and the future
- Large airy well lit rooms and amenities
- Spacious private ensuites rooms with built-in wardrobes
- Dedicated chapel in a serene environment
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Landscaped, secure grounds
- Tranquil rural surroundings
- Personalised care
- Long term stay respite care on availability
- Feeling of community.