Located 200 metres from the shopping centre and adjacent to the beautiful Waring Gardens, Southern Cross Orana Apartments offer an enhanced lifestyle for older people in a relaxed community environment.
This contemporary facility has been totally rebuilt over the last 10 years & offers a high level of comfort & amenity to all residents.
All rooms pleasant outlooks to garden courtyards or the neighbourhood. Fifty apartments in two clusters are specifically designed for older people with special needs, including 11 apartments for those with dementia. All rooms have private ensuites.
As a facility of Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT), we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and allied health services eg visiting doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- A range of in-house activities includes exercise programs, hairdresser, barbecues, bus trips and outings, bingo and Happy Hour are supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator.
- Christian worship services are held in the prayer room on a weekly basis.
- Each apartment is provided with fans, heaters, telephone and television points.
Home Care Packages
Home Care is designed to help clients who have been assessed as needing support to remain in their own homes and continue to be part of the broader community.
Services may include:
- Personal care, including bathing, eating, dressing and grooming
- Light housework, including laundry and ironing
- Social support, including shopping
- Preparation of meals
- Respite care
- Transport to and from appointments.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.