Southern Cross Nordby Village offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment. The service is located in a well established residential area. Bus services operate on Hill Road.
The village includes 25 self contained units set in park-like grounds. The residents live independently, but can choose to access some of the services on offer at the residential facility.
All units offer comfortable accommodation & are well maintained. All have patios or balconies with expansive outlooks. A 24-hour emergency call system is in place. Residents enjoy the swimming pool in its garden setting. Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure. Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep. Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
Supported Living Apartments
The residential care service offers 45 low level care places in clustered accommodation, all set around landscaped courtyard gardens. All apartments have private ensuites & leafy outlooks.
As a facility of Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT), we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Residents have ready access to a range of medical and allied health services eg: visiting Doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- Other in-house services include hairdressing and beauty treatments.
- A wide range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator, including exercise programs, fashion parades, bus trips & outings, carpet bowls, bingo and Happy Hour.
- Christian worship services are held in the Activity Room on a regular basis.
- Each apartment is provided with a fan, heater, telephone and television points.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.