Southern Cross Village (Moama Apartments) offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment.
The facility is state-of-the-art, offering a high level of comfort and amenity to all residents. 30 apartments were completed in 2003, a further 10 apartments completed in 2006 and 16 additional apartments were completed in 2013, bringing the total to 56.
The single storey residential facility is set in generous, park-like grounds. The majority of rooms have patios, opening onto the courtyard gardens. All rooms have private ensuites.
One cluster of 10 apartments is specifically designed to help cater for the needs of older people with special needs, including dementia.
As a Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) facility, we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Access to a range of medical and paramedical services eg visiting doctors, podiatry.
- A range of in-house activities includes exercise programs, fashion parades, hairdresser, barbecues, bus trips and outings, indoor bowls, bingo and happy hour – all are supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator.
- Christian worship services are held in the prayer room on a weekly basis.
- Each apartment is provided with fans, heaters, telephone and television points.
- All common areas are air-conditioned.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.