Southern Cross Marsfield Village offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment.
The service is located in a well established residential area adjacent to historic Curzon Hall, within 500 metres of the local shops and just minutes from Macquarie Shopping Centre. Bus stops are located in Balaclava Road.
The Village includes 50 two bedroom and 22 three-bedroom self contained units. The ILU residents live independently but have access to two common rooms for activities. They can also visit the apartments to access some of the services on offer if they choose.
All units offer comfortable accommodation and are in excellent condition. They have patios or verandahs with leafy outlooks. A 24 hour emergency call system is in place. Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure.
Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep. Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
Supported Living Apartments
- The residential care service is state-of-the art having only been opened in 2004.
- All rooms have private ensuites & patios, with pleasant outlooks.
- Each apartment is provided with a fan, telephone & television points.
- One cluster of 10 apartments is available for older people with special needs, including those with Dementia.
- All community areas are fully air-conditioned.
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Residents have ready access to a range of medical & paramedical services e.g. visiting Doctors, physiotherapy, aromatherapy and podiatry.
- Other in-house services include hairdressing and beauty treatments (pedicures, manicures, etc).
There is a wide range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator, including exercise programs, fashion parades, barbecues, bus trips & outings, bowls, bingo & Happy Hour.
Christian worship services are held in the prayer room on a regular basis.
For further information please contact: Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.