Southern Cross Goulburn Village offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment.
The facility is set on generous grounds, fronting a tree lined street and just a short drive from the main shopping centre.
The apartments are set around delightful courtyards, offering a high level of comfort and amenity to all residents.
- All rooms have views across the gardens.
- All rooms have private ensuites.
- Each apartment is provided with fans, heaters, telephone & television points.
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Twelve of the apartments have been reserved to meet the needs of older people with special needs, including those with Dementia related disorders.
- Medical services are available from visiting Doctors Access to a range of medical & paramedical services e.g. visiting Doctors, physiotherapy & podiatry.
- The range of in-house activities includes exercise programs, bingo, outings and a visiting Hairdresser.
- Christian worship services are held in the Chapel on a weekly basis.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.