Edens Landing is beautifully appointed, with plenty of space and a feeling of peace and tranquillity offering 64 places. Centrally located between Brisbane City and the Gold Coast, the residential care property is also co-located with Edens Landing Retirement Village. Co-location offers the possibility for partners to stay together when their individual level of care needs differ.
At Southern Cross Care Edens Landing we have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, complimented by professional and caring staff in comfortable surroundings. We have worked extremely hard to earn our reputation as a leading aged care service provider and we proudly receive regularly repeat referrals from Doctors and other health professionals for their clients.
We have a real commitment to providing making your family a part of ours whilst providing quality care.
Caring Services & Facilities
At Southern Cross Care, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Living areas that enhance meal time as well as providing peace for reading and entertaining family and guests.
- Gardens spaces and raised garden beds to invite participation.
- Pastoral Care Services.
- Delicious meals that are cooked fresh daily on site.
- Qualified, skilled and friendly staff provide specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for Religious Services and meaningful community and site events.
- On site coffee shop
- Stylish and comfortable furnishings and artwork for a homelike feel
- On site hairdresser
- Social Activities