Currawarna Apartments offers an enhanced lifestyle for older people in a relaxed rural environment. The site was upgraded during 2012 to meet the highest standards for aged care.
The residential facility is a modern complex containing a mix of administration facilities and 33 aged care apartments (one for respite care). The upgraded areas contain several offices, a large community / activity room, a coffee shop, a men’s room, hairdressing salon and chapel. The facility is set within generous grounds, with outlooks to the town set in the valley below. The existing apartments offer a high level of comfort and amenity to all residents.
- All rooms have views to the gardens
- There are 33 apartments available, 23 of which are newly constructed.
- As a Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) facility, we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to resident.
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and allied health services eg visiting doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- A range of in-house activities includes exercise programs, fashion parades, hairdresser, barbecues, bus trips and outings, bowls- are all supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator.
- Christian worship services are held in the chapel on a weekly basis.
- Each apartment is provided with, heaters, telephone and television points.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.