Southern Cross Care Assumption Villa offers an enhanced lifestyle for older people in a relaxed community environment.
Located in broad acre rural setting, less than five minutes’ drive from the main shopping centre, The Leeton community offers country hospitality and generous support to our residents and clients in this long established service.
The residential facility has recently been rebuilt. This facility now has a total of 50 approved places, with 14 being located in a secure special care wing. Additional facilities at this complex are currently being upgraded.
The village includes four one-bedroom self contained units. All units are well maintained and a 24-hour emergency call system is in place.
Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure. Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep. Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
Supported Living Apartments
The residential care service offers a mix of 50 low and high level care apartments.
All apartments have private ensuites and most rooms have pleasant outlooks to the gardens.
As a Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) residential facility, we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and paramedical services e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry and allied health.
- There is a range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator including exercise programs, barbecues, bus trips and outings, hoy, bingo and Happy Hour.
- Christian worship services are held in the chapel on a weekly basis.
- Each apartment is provided with reverse cycle air conditioning and television points.
- All community areas are fully air-conditioned.
For further information please contact: Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.