"Protect and connect" is at the core of what we do at Southcare and it comes alive at the Southcare Social Centre.
Located in Manning, it is a place for our customers and their carers to meet new people, make new friendships, learn new skills and connect with others.
The focus is on fun, friendship and facilitating learning. Some of the activities you can enjoy include:
- Group outings to restaurants, day trips, art galleries or visits to the beach
- Entertainment – Singing, Dancing, Movies
- Shopping Bus Trips – Leisure and Groceries
- Relaxation - Yoga, Meditation, Craft, Quiet Time
- Home Cooked Meals – Morning Tea, Lunches, BBQs
- Men’s Groups
Our Social Centre has a diverse membership and activity program for frail and aged persons, young and elderly people with a disability, people with dementia, men's groups and our customers carers.
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Services for frail aged clients, people with dementia & younger people with disabilities