The Southcare Social Centre is a place for our customers and their carers to meet new people and make new friendships and connections outside of home. The Social Centre is located at our premises in Manning.
Some of the regular activities at the Centre include:
- Outings - Restaurants, day trips, art galleries, visits to the beach
- Entertainment – Singing, Dancing, Movies
- Shopping Bus Trips – Leisure and Groceries
- Relaxation - Yoga, Meditation, Craft, Quiet Time
- Home Cooked Meals – Morning Tea, Lunches, BBQs
- Men’s Groups.
Our Social Centre has a diverse membership and activity program for frail and aged persons, people with a disability, people with dementia and our clients’ carers. We also have purpose design days for particular groups such as Young People with a Disability, Dementia Care and the Men’s Group.