South Eastern Community Care Home Care Services provides the following:
- Domestic Assistance: Provides assistance with basic cleaning tasks in the home.
- Home Maintenance: Limited minor assistance to maintain safety, independence and access to clients’ homes.
- Social Support: Companionship, or assistance with shopping, banking, and paying of accounts.
- Transport to non urgent medical appointments: This service is for clients who do not have family or friends to assist with transport, and is subject to the availability of volunteer drivers.
- Personal Care: Provides assistance with personal hygiene and daily self care tasks.
Health service features
Additional details: In home services
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Services also available for private clients & veterans