South Eastern Community Care (SEC Care) provides a wide range of quality Home and Community Care Services, available through government subsidised programs and private fee for service.
Services available include:
- Domestic Assistance: SEC Care provides Domestic Assistance to help clients with basic cleaning tasks in the home, such as vacuuming, changing linen and the laundry.
- Personal Care: SEC Care provides assistance to help clients with personal hygiene and daily self-care tasks, such as showering and dressing.
- Home and Garden Maintenance: SEC Care provides access approved providers of Garden and Home Maintenance.
- Social Support: Our friendly Community Support Workers assist clients to access amenities and partake in activities in their local community. Activities can range from dining out, shopping, and attending local events, to any other social activity the client may wish to do.
- Transport: SEC Care's Community Transport Service is available for the use of attending non-urgent medical appointments.
About South Eastern Community Care:
South Eastern Community Care (SEC Care) is a Tasmanian not-for-profit organisation that provides quality community care to people of all ages.
At SEC Care, we have supported people to live independently in their homes and community for over 45 years.
We have Day Centres located at Sorell, Tea Tree and Orford, offering a wide range of services and activities for SEC Care clients and their carers.
Access to all services and programs is by referral from health professionals, referral agencies or by self-referral. Call us today on 03 6269 1200 to discuss your options.
Quality care is provided by experienced and qualified staff and dedicated volunteers in accordance with National Standards and Program Guidelines.
For more information, visit www.secommunitycare.com.au.
In home care features
Types of care
Health service features
Additional details: In home services