A true community hub for the Brisbane Valley region, Somerset Community Services provides a range of support programs and services for older people living independently and for their carers.
- in-home support
- domestic help and garden maintenance
- government-subsidised Home Care Packages (Levels 1 through 4) or fee-for-service
- centre-based day services at Fernvale, Esk and Toogoolawah
- regular shoppers’ bus to/from Gatton and Ipswich
- wheelchair accessible transport
With a mix of daily living assistance and social support groups, we help our clients and their families imagine a good life and work towards it.
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Services for frail aged clients; includes programs for people under 65 with disabilities