Solace Aged Care Consultants
Solace Aged Care Consultants can assist you in navigating through the aged care application and placement process. Moving into an Aged Care Facility is challenging for most people and their family. Whether urgent or long term, Solace helps you manage this journey with all the care and support needed.
Our Services Include:
• A confidential meeting with you and family members in your own home or at a place to suit everyone wishing to attend, this assesses the needs and preferences of the person requiring the placement.
• Independent Facility Report detailing options, information regarding these facilities and the services they can provide you, with our recommendations.
• Tours of facilities that are suitable then helping you to review the tours enabling you to make decisions that match your needs.
• Completion of all application forms and paperwork necessary to apply for facilities of interest.
• Negotiating discounted accommodation costs, where possible.
• Assistance with your aged-care related Centrelink/DVA paperwork.
• Guidance to assist you to understand the fees and charges involved in an admission to an Aged Care Facility and referral to aged care financial professionals, if necessary.
• Ongoing guidance throughout the whole process once placement has been achieved. Helping to organise the move into care, completing admission forms and much more….
Our business model is not commission based. We operate on a simple fee for service basis and we are dedicated to providing the best service for you, based on what you can afford and what your needs are.
We firmly believe that everyone should look forward to the best years of their life after retirement, no matter what their means. Your loved ones, your care needs and your living circumstances are crucial parts of this time, and we aim to help you balance all of these important considerations. It doesn’t have to be difficult.
Contact Solace anytime 0433360471
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in QLD
- Placement consultants