Sir William Hall Hostel is a purpose-built aged care facility set amongst native gum trees and gardens. Residents are provided with an intimate environment where privacy is respected and the sense of community is strong.
A warm and friendly environment, staff fully support the notion that the facility is the residents’ home with flexible routines and respect for individual choices.
A spacious dining room and a number of comfortable lounge and sitting rooms, many with fireplaces, are available throughout the facility for residents to relax and enjoy time with their families and friends.
A varied activity program is offered to residents including walking groups, art program, dance therapy, computer lessons and extensive outings schedule.
Our dementia unit (memory support centre) provides the latest in care practices and aims to enrich the lives of residents by providing a safe, secure and happy environment.
Sir William Hall Hostel has full government accreditation and offers:
- Single rooms, with private ensuite facilities
- Resident focused care with trained staff on duty 24 hours
- Low level care respite
- Memory support centre
- Meals cooked fresh daily on the premises
- Comprehensive recreation and therapy programs
- Regular outings
- Visiting hairdresser
- Visiting mobile library service
- Linen and laundry services
- Access to specialist health professionals, such as physiotherapy and podiatry