At Silver Chain, we believe that you deserve to live a healthy, safe and independent life in the comfort of your home, and to stay active and connected within your community. We provide tailored and personalised care to help you stay there.
Why Silver Chain?
As the leading provider of in-home health and home care and with over 110 years’ experience supporting our clients to remain living at home, you can trust us to take the best care of you.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will take the time to get to know you, understand your needs and personalise care that’s right for you - now and as your needs change.
As well as providing Government subsidised care including the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, Home Care Packages and short term programs, we provide all of our services on a private fee-paying basis. There’s no waiting list and no need for a Government assessment or subsidy.
Contact our friendly, knowledgeable team today – we’re here to help! Our services include:
Home and garden:
- Cleaning and tidying
- Making beds
- Plus much more because every home and garden is different.
Personal care and wellbeing:
- Dressing and personal grooming
- Hair and make-up
- Nail care.
Getting out and about:
- Improving your strength and mobility
- Transport or help with public transport to get you to your appointments, your local shops or anywhere else that interests you.
Community and companionship:
- Social Centres
- Helping you do the things you enjoy in your community.
Meal planning and preparation:
- Meal preparation
- Shopping support.
Specialist health services:
- Wound care
- Respiratory care
- Continence care
- Dementia support
- Palliative care.
Falls prevention and safety:
- Falls prevention program including home safety & mobility aids
- Personal alarms and fall detectors.
Support for family and carers:
- Support for Carers
- In-home respite
- Overnight respite accommodation in Rockingham.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes Veterans' Home Care; Wellness Approach & Independence Programs; some services only available to clients in country areas
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: Includes continence, diabetes & wound clinics
Health service features
Additional details: In home services for clients in Perth metropolitan area