At Silver Chain, we believe that you deserve to live a healthy, safe and independent life in the comfort of your home, and to stay active and connected within your community. We provide tailored and personalised care to help you stay there.
Why Silver Chain?
As the leading provider of in-home health and home care and with over 110 years’ experience supporting our clients to remain living at home, you can trust us to take the best care of you.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will take the time to get to know you, understand your needs and personalise care that’s right for you - now and as your needs change.
Silver Chain Home Care Packages
With a Silver Chain Karratha Home Care Package, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- A dedicated Care Coordinator who will work with you to understand your needs and goals and create your personalised care plan
- A monthly care plan and budget review to ensure you’re getting the most from your Home Care Package
- A comprehensive personal home safety check and a falls prevention screening
- Access to a range of specialist health services to help prevent, manage and treat injury and illness at home and to minimise hospital admissions or health events
- Help to get you settled back home after a hospital stay or a slip, trip or fall
- Support from our local Contact Centre who are available all day, every day
- A trusted and highly skilled care team providing quality care that you, your family and carers can count on
Contact our friendly, knowledgeable team today – we’re here to help! You can choose from a wide range of comprehensive health and home care services:
Home and garden:
- Cleaning and tidying
- Making beds
- Plus much more because every home and garden is different.
Personal care and wellbeing:
- Dressing and personal grooming
- Hair and make-up
- Nail care.
Getting out and about:
- Improving your strength and mobility
- Transport or help with public transport to get you to your appointments, your local shops or anywhere else that interests you.
Community and companionship:
- Social Centres
- Helping you do the things you enjoy in your community.
Meal planning and preparation:
- Meal preparation
- Shopping support.
Specialist health services:
- Wound care
- Respiratory care
- Continence care
- Dementia support
- Palliative care.
Falls prevention and safety:
- Falls prevention program including home safety & mobility aids Personal alarms and fall detectors.
Support for family and carers:
- Support for carers
- In-home respite
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts