Your Regional Aged Care Placement Specialists.
Seamless Transitions provides personalised services to people in regional Victoria to take the stress out of moving into aged care.
The decision to move into aged care can be a difficult, confusing and emotional time. Seamless Transitions’ caring staff provide information, guidance and support to help you choose the aged care option that is right for you.
We take the time to understand what is important to you.
Our services include:
- Face-to-face meeting to identify the services that are right for you
- Explaining the aged care system
- Finding the right accommodation solution, whether it be services in your own home, independent living units, respite or permanent residential aged care
- Short-listing the accommodation that best meets your needs
- Accompanying you to visit and review your preferred residential aged care homes
- Completion of relevant paperwork, including Assets and Income Assessment
- Negotiating payments and daily fees
- Advice on what to take to your new home
- Assistance to access independent financial advice.
We can also organise cleaning of your home and work with your preferred Real Estate Agent if required.
As every situation is different, we tailor our service package according to your unique circumstances.
Company Directors Yvonne Clark and Anne Johnson have each worked in the health and aged care sector for over 20 years. We have also had first hand experience of placing loved ones in residential aged care facilities and know the emotional stress and time required to negotiate the maze associated with this process. Having lived and worked in a range of regional areas, we have a good understanding of the needs of country Victorians.
To discuss your particular situation and requirements contact Seamless Transitions via the ‘Send Enquiry’ tab above or contact us directly on the details above.