Seabrae Manor opened its door in July 2014 and is a modern and stylish aged care home. We provide quality care, an engaging lifestyle within a secure and welcoming community.
Situated on the scenic Redcliffe Peninsula in Queensland, Seabrae Manor in conveniently located next to The Village at Redcliffe.
The home has ageing in place, dementia specific services, concessional places and respite services. There are single and double suites to choose from.
All suites have their own private ensuite.
Features of the home include:
- Fresh daily prepared nutritious and healthy meals
- Registered nurses and friendly qualified staff
- 24 hour call system within suites
- Hairdressing salon
- On site café to enjoy with family and friends
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Lounge areas with large flat screen TVs
- Organised activities and entertainment
- Podiatry and physiotherapy (visiting allied services)
- Landscaped gardens and courtyards
At Seabrae Manor residents are cared for by our dedicated team to ensure they receive the care they need to enjoy life.
Come and join our caring community!
Nursing home features
- Medium home (94 beds)
- Specialist services: Dementia specific services