Scottvale is a modern, spacious and friendly place to call home, set among the leafy streets of Dandenong.
With a range of private and shared rooms, all with their own ensuite, Scottvale offers every comfort for residents, and all just minutes from the centre of town. Enjoy time with friends, relax in the lounge, or take some time out in the beautiful courtyards and gardens.
Our personalised lifestyle program is respectful of all cultures, offering a rich and rewarding range of activities designed for the wellbeing of everyone, while our multi-lingual staff are here to provide support around the clock.
Scottvale is a culturally diverse care home, located close to the town centre of Dandenong, placing the library, market, cinema, shopping centre and various cultural centres all in easy reach.
Our home also has a relationship with Elite Geriatricians, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bilingual staff
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
Activities and services
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Library and book club
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available
Nursing home features
- Large home (110 beds)
Types of care
Additional details: Scottvale has a diverse cultural community - supporting many cultural groups through staffing, activities & food